Guidelines for Oral Presentation
Q & A
1. Make your presentation using PowerPoint Slides
- Set the slide size to a widescreen - 16:9 aspect ratio (landscape/horizontal).
- Use a common font, such as Arial or Calibri.
2. Submitting the Presentation File
- You may upload your presentation in a PowerPoint file online. The deadline for Presentation submission is 23:59 Monday, 3 May 2023(GMT+8). Upload file now
- If you have uploaded the presentation file beforehand, please come to the preview room 30 minutes before the start of your session to check the file; if you would submit the presentation file on site, please go to the preview room 60 minutes before the start of your session for uploading to the congress computers.
- Presenters are requested to check their presentation files to ensure they work correctly in our system.
3. Equipment in the Session Room
- Room 203 will be equipped with a computer running Windows (not Mac), projector and microphone.
- Podiums will be equipped with a monitor, mouse, smart pointer, and presentation timer.
- We DO NOT accepted using your own laptop computer for your presentation to avoid problems with computer-projector compatibility.
4. Before your Presentation
- Please be sure to keep to the allocated presentation time in consideration of the next speaker.
- Arrive at Room 203 at least 15 minutes before the session begins.
- You will be responsible for controlling/advancing your presentation slides.
Guidelines for e-Poster
1. E-Poster Format
One page (single slide)
Surgical Video (Category 4)
Portrait Style Orientation
9:16 aspect ratio
1920 x 1080 pixels, 52.3 cm x 93.3 cm
1280 x 720 pixels
PDF Download Template
Max. file size
Any photographs or figures being used in the poster are with a minimum 300-dpi resolution.
You have the option to upload either the previous video or a new one, with a maximum length of 7 minutes. It is optional to submit an abstract as an introduction.
Abstract Number_Name ex. A0001_Ariel Pan
|Upload file now|
Please upload your video via the link provided in the email.
Deadline for Submission
Wed., May 3
For inquiries: UGIRA 2023 Secretariat
If you have any difficulties with submitting your file, please contact the Secretariat.