To provide international participants with the opportunity to share and advance their knowledge, the congress is offering six (6) travel grants of USD 1,000 each to help offset expenses incurred to participate in UGIRA 2023.
Deadline for Travel Grants Application
23:59 Friday, Feb. 1, 2023 (GMT+8)
Notification of Travel Grant Award
Friday, Mar. 3, 2023
Deadline for Travel Grants Awardees Registration
Wednesday, Mar. 15, 2023
23:59, Saturday, Apr. 1, 2023 (GMT+8)
- Applicants must be under the age of forty (birth date should be later than Jun. 11, 1983).
- Applicants must be the first author/presenting author for the abstract in the congress.
- Only presenters of accepted abstracts are eligible.
- Applicants MUST attend the full congress and register by Apr. 1, 2023.
How to Apply
Click the abstract submission button
Apply for the travel grant on the abstract submission page
Fill out the application field and upload a copy of your passport
Applicants may either apply for the travel grant when submitting abstracts before the deadline of abstract submission (Feb. 1, 2023)
- Each awardee is entitled to USD 1,000, in compliance with Taiwanese tax regulations, 20% income tax applies and the amounts we mention are subject to this source tax (we will deduct the tax before payment in cash at the registration counter on-site).
- A copy of your passport is required for confirmation.
- The final decision on awarding the grants will be made by the scientific committee.
- The awardees will be notified via e-mail on Mar. 3, 2023 individually.
- If the awardee does not complete the registration for the congress by Apr. 1, 2023, the grant will be cancelled.
Click for Abstract Submission